“Many would have you believe that Tarot is a complex, mysterious tool that can only be accessed by a select group of ‘gifted’ people, and only after years and years of study and practice.
But in this Biddy Tarot Podcast episode, I want to throw that idea out the window.
That’s why I invited the author of the best-selling book, Tarot Plain and Simple, Tony Louis, to join me to talk about how to simplify the Tarot and use this powerful tool in our everyday lives.
Tony is a down-to-earth Tarot reader, astrologer and psychiatrist (yes – you read that right!) who has decades of experience helping people connect to their inner wisdom and subconscious mind.
In this episode, Tony and I discuss:
- How Tony found deep meaning from his own life in the Tarot cards, and learned to read with his heart
- The origins of Tarot and how it has evolved through time
- The sacred simplicity of the symbols in the Tarot cards
- The little-known connection between Tarot and Astrology
- Tony’s tips for starting out with your very first Tarot deck“