On March 28, 2017 Theresa May signed the letter informing the EU of its intention to leave the European Union. The clock in the photo of her signing reads 4:37 PM BST.
Here is the chart for the time on the clock. Note the angular Neptune, the planet of dissolution, in the 7th house of partnership.
According to Metro.co.uk, the letter was delivered on March 29, 2017 at 12:20 PM local time:
“British EU envoy Tim Barrow delivered a letter by hand to the European Council at 12.20 pm this afternoon, triggering Article 50 which starts the formal divorce process from the union.”
The letter was originally scheduled to be delivered at 12:30 PM local time in Brussels: “It will be delivered to the European Council in Brussels at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday local time (6:30 a.m. Wednesday ET), NBC News’ British partner ITV News reported.”
Here is the chart for the official delivery of the intention to divorce:
And here is the same chart with Whole Sign Houses:
Some striking features of this “divorce” chart are:
- Cardinal signs on all the angles.
- Cancer (ruled by the Moon) on the Ascendant.
- Neptune in Pisces in the 9th conjunct the MC.
- Pluto in Capricorn in the 7th conjunct the DSC.
- Moon conjunct Mercury in Aries in the 10th almost exactly trine Saturn in Sagittarius in the 6th.
- Jupiter Rx in Libra in the 4th mutually applying to square Pluto in Capricorn in the 7th.
- Jupiter Rx in Libra in the 4th as the exalted ruler of the Ascendant disposed by Venus Rx in Aries (the sign of its detriment) in the 10th. Venus is also combust the Sun.
It seems to me that the key aspect in this divorce chart in Jupiter Rx in Libra in the 4th of foundations and family square Pluto in Capricorn in the 7th of contractual relationships. This is a stressful aspect, especially for relationships. Here is a typical interpretation of some of the difficulties of this aspect from the site of astrologer Kelli Fox (italics mine);
“You’ll want to cooperate and support each other as each of you tries to reach your goals, become more self-aware and make your dreams come true; but if you aren’t careful, you may get stuck in power struggles instead. Somehow, teamwork won’t come naturally to you, even if normally you’re both good at working with other people … but it’s possible that in this particular pairing, each of you will see your partner’s successes as somehow a threat to your own — as if only one of you can be the achiever at any given time.”